Looking for a special gift for a new or upcoming bride?
I am accepting commissions for bridal bouquet paintings until December 12th.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Bridal Bouquet Paintings
Preserve the memory of your special day with a contemporary painting of your bridal bouquet or floral arrangement.
Is there anything more beautiful than fresh flowers? They bring color, joy and life to any special occasion. At the end of the day, the flowers may be gone but with a vibrant painting, they can remain alive forever - and continue to serve as a beautiful reminder of the event - all the while adding color and style to your living space.
Here's how I work:
• I work from your photos. If this is to be done before the wedding, you can bring me photos from the florist or whatever you find in magazines or online that best represents the bride’s wishes for her bouquet. If it’s after the wedding, as many photos of the bouquet will be perfect. Close-ups are best.
• The larger paintings are done with quality acrylic paints on a gallery wrapped canvas and is ready to hang - no need for a frame. The 1.5” sides are painted in a soft grey/green that coordinates with the colors of the painting. The Watercolor/Mixed Media is done on 100% cotton rag paper.
• My style of painting is impressionistic, rich in color and bold in composition. - representational but not super realistic. I do not try to capture a photographic image in my paintings, but rather my objective is to create a pretty, decorative piece of art that conveys the mood and the feel of the occasion. I will work with you on any specifics you have in mind. It is my goal to please so there is no obligation to purchase the finished painting if for any reason you are not satisfied with my interpretation.
• Depending on my schedule, please allow 1- 3 weeks for me to complete your painting.
• Shipping is your responsibility. As you know these costs vary with weight, size and destination. If shipping is required, I will obtain an estimate and let you know the cost. I live in the Orlando, Florida area for those who wish to pick up the painting at my studio.
• My prices are listed below:
12 X 12 - $185.00 - Acrylic on cradled wood
24 X 28 - $350.00 - Acrylic on wrapped canvas
30 X 30 - $350.00 - Acrylic on wrapped canvas
30 X 36 - $450.00 - Acrylic on wrapped canvas
30 X 40 - 450.00- Acrylic on wrapped canvas
48 X 48 - $750.00 - Acrylic on wrapped canvas
For more information about commissioning a painting or to request a size not listed, please contact me HERE.
What a great wedding or shower gift! Gift certificates available.